Sunday

"The Book of Me, Written by You" - Favourite Colour

This is a journey of finding yourself and how your loved ones see you in their eyes. Further, this can be online and carried forward to share, if you wish, to future generations.
This is a journey of finding yourself and how your loved ones see you in their eyes. Further, this can be online and carried forward to share, if you wish, to future generations. - See more at: http://joannfitz.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/the-book-of-me-written-by-you-topic-1.html#sthash.2TuO2bVu.dpuf
This is a journey of finding yourself and how your loved ones see you in their eyes. Further, this can be online and carried forward to share, if you wish, to future generations. - See more at: http://joannfitz.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/the-book-of-me-written-by-you-topic-1.html#sthash.2TuO2bVu.dpuf
The prompt for the week is:    
Favorite Colour
The Brief:
  • Do you have a favourite colour? and if so why?
  • Do you like vibrant colours or darker colours?
  • Do you associate anyone with a particular colour? If so who and why ?
  • Does your favourite colour reflect your personality?
Yes, I do have a favourite colour. I don't know why other than I like the colours I do. I do think I try and reflect my favourite colours when out of work or studying. Now that I've given you a bit about the colour, I better tell you what colours they are. They are shades of blues and greens. They make me feel restful and relaxed. The blues look good on me because of my blue eyes, but the greens are usually only around the house and remind me of the forest.

My husband likes greens, so when we even had to choose the colours for our wedding, it was a blue/green colour.
Our Wedding with the girls wearing the blue/green dresses
Our house colours were again blue/green to me but the place we went to and the husband both considered it tones of green.

Moving in day into our house with the green colour - kitchen & hallway

Even now, we have been talking over the colour to repaint the inside of the house, and again it was green or blue/green colour to make a reappearance. We have painted one room - the study - and the entry into the house, but really have to do the back part of the house where we have trialed colours and it looks pretty strange.



Our entryway into the house - notice the colour on the walls?

Our study - again - notice the colour on the walls?
I've always worn shades of blues because it highlights the colour in my eyes.

Jo at the Senior Prom in 1991.

  Check back for the continuation of "The Book of me, Written by You" series.    

No comments:

Post a Comment